Thursday, August 11, 2011

What do these Sexual dreams mean?

Okay so i keep having strange dreams...usually I don't have sexual dreams but ive been thinking about the ones I had and they seem kinda strange now (oh yeah I'm bi and everybody in the dreams were guys). One involved 2 of my best friends in my bathroom, one was in the bathtub and the other was watching while were were having sex. Th 2nd more recent one involves a cute guy who I've known for a little over a year. We were in a bed at a house and while his girlfriend was watching us, I went under the covers and gave him oral sex. Later in the dream someone made a video and showed it to everyone. And in the most recent dream it was like an orgy in my school auditorium and a guy who was cute but I barely knew in real life asked me for oral and I said okay and he literally shoved it down my throat like I could actually feel it. What do these dreams mean, am I just Horny or sumthing???

No comments:

Post a Comment