Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My "bestfriend" keeps copying me ?! Help ?

Well I have a "Best friend" but it's incredibly annoying that she keeps copying me . I told her my favorite bands were Green Day, The Fray, Paramore and Fall Out Boy . She looks at me . And says "OMG NO WAY . MY FAVORITE TOO !" She's never heard of them before . I told her I was gonna do volleyball and tennis in high school instead of cheer, and suddenly she wants to do it to . I know that she wants to relate to me because we're best friends but it's extremely annoying ! Like this one time we went into hot topic, and I bought some bracelets for the bands I love (The ones she's never heard about) And she suddenly decides to buy them too. And this one time I was talking about Green Day, and how I really wanted to see them in concert because I LOVE Billie Joe, and she stops me, and says, "me too ! But who's Billie Joe ?" Because she doesn't even know Green Day . And before, I cut my side bangs, and so she did too . I told her what college I wanted to go to, and she said she wants to as well. I even told her where I'm going to Volunteer, and now she's going there too. I love her and all, but it's beyond annoying that she doesn't know who she is . Sometimes she even wants me to where the same clothes as her . It's really getting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment