Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is New York really like this?

I was visiting from Ohio and in the middle of Brooklyn, I saw an old slim Irish Catholic American store-owner standing outside in a wifebeater who was about 5'11 call a bunch of Hispanics who were Dominicans "fruitcakes" as they walked by and they got into his face and started saying they were going to hit him and his grandsons(all 5 of them) come running out and one was saying "YOU HIT MY GRANDPA IM GONNA KILL U" the other said with his NY accent "HEY PAWTNA YOU GONNA BEAT UP A OLD MAN PICK ON SOMEONE UR OWN SIZE TOUGH GUY" and they yelled, shoved and tried to size eachother up for about 10 mins, then the NYPD came and broke it up(all of that and no fight lol) me and my bf were amazed at how crazy New Yorkers are. I thought the rest of Americans were rowdy, wow NYers are nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment