Friday, August 12, 2011

I shoved my mom and she sprained her ankle...but I think i did the right thing?

Okay, before you freak out on me. My mom likes to have these temper tantrums to get her point across. She's done it ever since I can remember. I'm 16, now..anyway she called me early this morning about 5 minutes before I had to get to work. She told me that she needed certain clothes washed, and I told her that I couldn't wash them because I was running late. So she said snaps at me and says "Wash those clothes or your grounded." which is ridiculous. Whatever. So I get home from work later and as soon as I walk in the door she freaks out on me. Screaming at me about how I didn't do what she asked. So I told her again, that I was running late for work and I can go wash the clothes now if she still needs them. She just kept screaming, so I start to tune her out.. Suddenly I hear my puppy yelping. She was kicking and beating my puppy! I freaked out pushed her away from my dog and took him upstairs with me. He's limping and shaking. I don't know what to do. She ended up spraining her ankle and won't even talk to me. I don't know whats wrong with her. She has never freaked out that bad. What should I do? Like i said, she has never freaked out this bad before, usually its just yelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment