Thursday, August 11, 2011

Does he like me (20 characters)?

Theirs this boy that I was real close with this time last year but not so much again until the last few days. Today I saw him for the first time since November 2010. He didn't know I was coming and he looked happy when he saw me. He laughed at all my jokes even if they were stupid, we teased each other, playfully shove each other, he was trying hard to make me laugh, he went red when ever his friend embarrassed him and whenever our friend said he loved me and stuff he just looked at her. And after school today he broke up with his girlfriend. I don't know if it's just a phase of seeing me again or something, I'm SO stupid when it comes to boys. Does he like me or not? What should I do if he does? I like him, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment